Your One-Stop-Shop for component assembly and much more!
Industrial services from a single source as well as the holistic support of projects are more and more requested in the industrial world. We can support you based on your individual needs. Together we define the best service package for you, either a full “hands-free” service (supervising and handling projects as a general contractor) or Seifert is taking care of individual requirements.
Werkzeug- und Vorrichtungsbau
Our subsidiary Matotech is specialized in:
- Stamping and forming tools
- Injection moulding tools
- Jigs and fixtures
- Development and design
- Maintenance and repair
More information about Matotech can be found HERE
Sheet Metal and Metal Fabrication
We offer the full range of processes for metalworks:
- Laser cutting and punching
- CNC milling
- TIG welding
- Full and spot welding
- Profile processing, sawing, brushing, deburring, drilling
- Housing production
We process aluminum, stainless steel, mild steel, structural steel and copper. Other materials can also be offered on request.
Verniciatura a polvere
We offer surface finishing. Based on the requirements we clean, sand, brush or satin the surfaces. Our specialists grind and polish your metal parts after welding in order to achieve a visually perfect surface.
Our surface treatment services include:
- Iron phosphating
- Powder coating in different textures and colours
Many years of experience in the field of injection molding of technical plastic parts allows us to be at your side as a competent partner from the planning to the production of your injection molded parts. We can either take over existing tools or offer and implement new projects completely.
We process technical thermoplastics through to high-performance plastics. Our injection molding machines have a clamping force of up to 300 tons.
Our services include
- Advice and development of tools and molds
- Production of injection molds in our own tool shop
- Advice on material selection
- Processing and monitoring of production
Accroding to your requirements our state-of-the-art cable assembly facility offers different work steps at the highest quality level.
Our services include:
- Cable harness production and final assembly
- Processing of sheathed and multi-core cables
- Strand assembly
- Manual and semi-automatic cable assembly
- Cutting to length, crimping, labeling
- Safety and function test
- Mechanical test
- Electrical function test
With our One-Stop-Shop we manufacture complete assemblies, select suppliers, purchase, dispose and store components as well as doing the entire logistics for you, thus streamlining your supply chain and optimizing your costs.
• Inexpensive purchase of ready to use assemblies
• Plastic and mechanical assemblies
• No procurement and logistics costs
• Ultrasonic welding, heat staking
• No quality risk
• Pad and screen printing
• Shortening of the supply chains
• ESD protected environment
• Final assembly, functional and safety tests
• Warehousing of finished components
• Logistics, customer specific distribution
Gestione della qualità
Seifert stands for innovative products, the highest quality and efficient processes. Our quality assurance always focuses on the requirements of our customers.
You learn from mistakes – based on our philosophy of open and transparent communication we believe every mistake also means the chance to develop further. That is why our quality assurance already takes place in the individual production processes. By carrying out internal and external audits, we strengthen the quality awareness of each individual employee.
Of course, our quality management complies with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015